Areas of Specialization:
- American Foreign and Security Policy
- British, French, and Italian Foreign and Security Policy
- International Security
- With Fabrizio Coticchia: Italian Foreign Policy During Matteo Renzi’s Government: A Domestically-Focused Outsider and the World, (Lexington, 2019).
- America’s Allies and War: Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq (Palgrave Macmillan, 2011).
- The Origins of Revisionist and Status-quo States (Palgrave Macmillan, 2006).
- Articles in peer-reviewed journals such as Contemporary Security Policy, Modern Italy, Security Studies, and The Nonproliferation Review.
- Chapters in books such as Power in Transition: The Peaceful Change of International Order, Sanctions as Economic Statecraft: Theory and Practice, and Italy in the Post-Cold War Order: Adaptation, Bipartisanship, Visibility.
- Recipient, Alumni Association Outstanding Young Faculty Award (2007).
- Awarded Jepson Fellowship for 2005-6 for the project titled “Signaling Resolve in Contemporary American Foreign Policy.”
- Recipient, Academic Affairs Council Professors’ Appreciation Award (2002, 2003).
To send e-mail to Professor Davidson: firstname.lastname@example.org