Ph.D., University of Southern California
- International Political Economy
- Politics of Globalization
- Comparative Politics of South Asia
- Indian Foreign Policy
- Regina Birner, Surupa Gupta and Neeru Sharma. 2011. The Political Economy of Agricultural Policy Reform in India: Fertilizer and Electricity for Irrigation. Washington, DC: International Food Policy Research Institute.
- “Slow Pace of Reforms Inhibits US-India Agricultural Trade,” April 21 2015 by the East-West Center, Washington, DC. (link: http://www.eastwestcenter.org/publications/slow-pace-reforms-inhibits-us-india-agricultural-trade)
- “Modi Bets the Farm,” (with Sumit Ganguly), Foreign Affairs, August 12 2014.
- “Indian foreign policy and co-existence: continuity and change in the post-Cold War era” (with Shibashis Chatterjee) in Cedric de Coning, Thomas Mandrup and Liselotte Odgaard (eds.), The BRICS and Coexistence: An Alternative Vision of World Order (Routledge, 2014).
- 2015 Asia Studies Fellowship, East-West Center, Washington DC
- 2011-12 Jepson Fellowship, UMW.
To send e-mail to Professor Gupta: firstname.lastname@example.org