The United States Marine Corps is hiring a full-time librarian at the location of the Breckinridge Library, Alfred M. Gray Marine Corps Research Center, Marine Corps University, Training and Education Command, Marine Corps Combat Development Command, Quantico, Virginia.
- Provide reference and research assistance to library clientele.
- Develop library resource briefs and bibliographies of resources and other teaching aids including annotating and evaluating material.
- Provide general library briefs and tours as needed
- Train reference staff on new systems and resources
- Evaluate reference collections and select new materials in any format or recommend items to be withdrawn.
For full information including required qualifications and “how to apply,” see: