The control booth, located on the third floor of duPont Hall, provides the stage manager and two board-operators excellent accommodations for running productions held in Klein Theatre. Furthermore, the control booth, with its various playback devices and other sound equipment, functions as a recording studio for sound design.
- ETC Ion Lighting Console with RF Remote
- 4-Channel Clear-Com Intercom System
- Clear-Com Wireless Headset System
- 8-Channel Cue Light System
- Full Stage Infrared Video Monitor
- Conductor Video Monitor
- Yamaha LS9-32 Automated Sound Console that may be patched in the control booth or house
- 18 Shure Wireless Microphones
- Extensive inventory of wired microphones, by Shure, Sennheiser, C-ducer, Audix, Crown, and EV.
- RME Fireface 800 MIDI Interface
- iMac Sound Computer with Q Lab Pro Audio and Pro Tools
- Extensive Audio Patch Bay
- Extensive Video Patch Bay
- Listen Assistive Listening System