The Project 2049 Institute is accepting applications for Fall 2018 internship positions for current students and recent graduates:
- Assist with the Institute’s research projects and ongoing programs
- Assist with administrative tasks, event planning, and other logistics
- Help maintain and update the Institute’s social media outlets
- Independent research with opportunities to publish on the Institute’s blog, AsiaEye.
- Attend local events based on research and project interests
- Complete projects both in teams and individually
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Interest in Asia and Asian affairs
- Prior research or work experience related to the Asia-Pacific region
- Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin, simplified or traditional) is desirable
- Current undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Benefits of Internship:
- Gain research experience on Asia security issues
- Learn about the non-profit and think tank industry from all levels of the Institute’s management
- Opportunities to network with government and the private sector professionals working on Asia-Pacific security and policy
- Opportunities to contribute to the Institute’s blog, AsiaEye
- Monthly stipend
To apply for this position, please electronically submit a cover letter, resume, and a short writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for application submission is 11:59 pm on Friday, August 10, 2018.
For more information, visit the Project 2049 Institute website: https://project2049.net/