UMW has a guaranteed admission agreement with Germanna Community College for their students who graduate with an AAS in Nursing. UMW guarantees admission to our BSN Completion Program to those students. To qualify under this agreement, the student must:
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher in the Germanna nursing program;
- Have graduated from Germanna with an AAS in Nursing degree;
- Have a current, unencumbered RN license;
- Complete and submit a BSN Completion Program Concurrent Enrollment with Guaranteed Admission Letter of Intent to the UMW Admissions office; and
- Complete the application procedures for the BSN Completion Program.
For detailed information about the BSN Completion Program, please click here.
Questions about this and other UMW nursing programs may be directed to the BSN Completion Program office at (540) 286-8084 or BSNprogram@umw.edu.
Questions about the application process may be directed to the UMW Admissions Office at (800) 468-5614 or email@example.com.