Come Celebrate Live Music at UMW!
Concert Venues: Most concerts are held in Dodd Auditorium (the first building on the left after entering through the main gates off College Avenue) or the Pollard Recital Hall (3rd floor of Pollard Hall, aka music building), in the DuPont complex, off of College Avenue, .3 miles from Rt.1 bypass
- UMW Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Dr. Kevin Bartram, http://www.umwphilharmonic.com/
- UMW Jazz Ensemble directed by Doug Gately
- UMW Concert Band conducted by Doug Gately
- UMW Choral Groups conducted by Dr. Jane Tavenier
- UMW Flute Ensemble directed by Doug Gately
- UMW Guitar Ensemble directed by Bruce Middle
- Electroacoustic Ensembles directed by Dr. Michael Bratt
- UMW Brass Ensemble directed by Michael Huffman and Paul Rawlins
All concerts are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
More info: (540) 654-1012
Philharmonic ticketed events http://www.umwphilharmonic.com/tickets/ or (540) 654-1324