Please follow the links for more information about the Master of Science in Geospatial Analysis (MSGA) program.
- Application Information
- About the Statement of Purpose
- About the GIS Portfolio
- About Letters of Recommendation
Students may apply while they are undergraduate juniors to take MSGA classes in their senior year.
Students with a bachelor’s degree may apply directly to the program.
The Graduate Catalog contains details about the program.
If you have questions, please phone or email the Department Chair, Dr. Jackie Gallagher.
- Dr. Gallagher’s email address is email@example.com
- Office phone is 540-654-1493
- Physical office is Monroe 313 (the Lee Hall end of the building) – but please call ahead for a meeting