- Surupa Gupta, Assistant Professor of Political Science and International Affairs, presented her research on Indian foreign economic policy at a conference on “IBSA: Experience and Perspectives on South-South Cooperation” organized by the Center for Study of International Negotiations at the University of Sao Paulo on May 17, 2013. She also made a presentation at the [...]
- Assistant Professor of Political Science and International Affairs Surupa Gupta presented a co-authored paper “India’s National Security Strategy as a BRICS Country” at a conference on the foreign policies of BRICS countries on Wednesday, March 13. The conference was organized by the Royal Danish Defense College and ACCORD, a South African NGO in Durban, South Africa.
- Surupa Gupta, assistant professor of political science and international affairs, presented "The Politics of Organized Retail in the Food Sector: Observations from the Indian Experience" at an international seminar on Organized Retailing and the Farm Economy in India. The seminar was held on Sept. 21 to 22 in Hyderabad, India.
- Assistant Professor
- Political Sci & Int'l Affairs
- B.A., M.A., Jadavpur University
- Ph.D., University of Southern California at Los Angeles