Ana Garcia Chichester, Professor of Spanish, earned a Ph.D. (1990) in Spanish from the University of Virginia and an M.A. (1981) in Latin American literature from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She received a B.A. (1976) in Spanish and French from Mary Washington. A member of the Modern Language Association and the Latin American Studies Association, Dr. Chichester is an expert on 20th-century Latin American literature, particularly literature of the Spanish-speaking Caribbean.
Ana Garcia Chichester
- Modern Languages & Literatures
- Ph.D., University of Virginia
- M.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A., Mary Washington College
Areas of Expertise
- 20th Century Latin American Literature