The UMW Galleries accept proposals from professional artists and curators for solo and group exhibitions for both of our gallery spaces. Proposals should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Exhibition Proposal” in the subject of the email.
Proposals are accepted year round, but are collected for review on November 1 and April 1. Any applications received after the deadline will automatically be considered for the following deadline. Notification will be given via email within a year of submission.
Please include the following attachments:
- A description of the proposed exhibition (word doc or pdf)
- An artist’s statement or curatorial statement (word doc or pdf)
- Artist/curator current resume or CV (word doc or pdf)
- Three images that are indicative of the work to be exhibited (.jpg files, 72ppi, 600 pixels in the longest dimension)
- Link(s) to website(s) with further examples of work
Please direct questions to Rosemary Jesionowski, Gallery Specialist, at email@example.com or at (540)654-1905.